January 31, 2013

{Happy Birthday}

Happy Happy Birthday to this gal!



I can't believe my little Shannon is turning ummm 16!

She's fun, funky, spontaneous, sweet, and many other things!



Watch out everyone; she's hitting the road, and I can't believe she's old enough to do so.  She's not much younger than I was when she was born, and that scares me.  It might mean I'm getting old or something.  It's been fun watching her grow up and become such a young lady!  I've had a blast with her as her aunt!  So happy birthday, may it be fun!!


We get to have some fun ourselves.....

Tomorrow it's gong to be warm.

Really warm.

Go do something fun warm.

So we're going to go do this.....


Yay, I've been wanting to go for a couple of months!!

We're going to go with these fun people....



These are some new found, wonderful friends, that we hang out with.  Well, we hang out with them a lot!  This is Jen (big surprise) and Jett.  Lucas, her hubby, isn't pictured, but they are soooo much fun to be around.  I texted her this afternoon to see what they were up to tomorrow and if they wanted a play date.  She responded with, "we're going to santa cruz"

Um, then after sometime kindly asked if we wanted to go!  Um, yes please!!  I might have to give her some nice little thing since she's driving. (My van needs new rear tires and I'm not about to drive it on the windy Hwy 17, through the mountains over to Santa Cruz!)

I told her I would bring the camera (of course) and snap some cuties of the kids playing in the sand!  So, I guess....more to come!

Well, now it's off to clean the kitchen since I've been doing everything I can to avoid it the last couple of days.  Humph!  Anyone want to come be my live in kitchen cleaner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...