February 12, 2013

{Beach Time}

I so rarely blog about our adventures!  It's so much easier to snap that picture and put it onto Facebook, but the beach is so fun, and it always allows me to take such pretty pictures!  We took our last beach adventure with our wonderful new friends Jen and her son Jett (he's so cute!)

I've also been messing with storyboards for my blog, which my new way is way easier than my old way!!  I had fun putting our pictures of our outing into these fun story boards.  Hope you enjoy them too.


Jen introduced me to a new beach called Capitola Beach.  I really, Really, REALLY, liked it!  She knows me so well!!  It is a fun, little more up scale, beach town.


Jett is a little more adventurous than April.  He will run straight for the water with NO hesitation.  He sure keeps Jen on her toes.  April's pretty content to sit and dig in one spot!  She hates the water!  So funny the difference in age.




I also couldn't resist taking a picture of my pretty, new, thirty-one, beach bag (for my other friend Jen back in Ks.)  So pretty huh?

It's supposed to be nice and warm again this week, I might just hit the beach!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...