January 11, 2013

{A Card}

I've recently started up a blog challenge for crafters.  Each week the design team creates a card to go along with a new challenge.  With it is a link for players to submit their own work to go along with our challenge.  Winners receive a $5 gift card to either Starbucks or Target.  It's their choice.  So needless to say I've been doing an extreme amount of crafting and card making since I also lead the churches small groups of scrapbooking and card making.

This weeks challenge has touched us all in a different way.  One of our players submitted a card to our challenge a few weeks ago, and in it was an address for a P.O. Box to send condolence cards to the family's that were victims of the CT school shooting.  So, our team decided to make this our next challenge....

create a condolence card & send it to the address.

This is the card I created for the challenge.






If anyone is interested in mailing a card you can do so at this address: Messages of Condolence, P.O. Box 3700, Newton, CT 06470

If you do submit something I'd love to know! If you're interested in creating your own card you can submit it to the challenge blog here.

One of my goals this year is to take the time to write on my blog more, get back into the habit, and enjoy it.  Well, I'd like to tone muscle too, get my photography business going again, spend more time with the kids....ok, the list keeps going! Happy New Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...