January 21, 2013

{She's a Queen!}

Traveling home for the holidays meant spending some time behind the lens!!  OH, it felt soooo good! :)  One of the shoots I did was 2 in 1.  I took some maternity pictures of a friend (to come) and during that shoot I also did my best friends daughter, Madison.

In early December she held HER installation to become Honored Queen of Bethel #36 in Lenexa, Ks.  As a past Jobie, I know that she will always remember this event, and the next 6 months, as one of the best times in her youth!  It really is an honor!  What a wonderful organization.  What a blast her term will be!

Since I couldn't be there....

so sad :(

I did what I could, designed her programs, hand made thank you cards, crocheted her little "paisley" peacock, and my favorite....

take her Honored Queen pictures!  (Teeheehee)

Here are some that captures, the pretty, hilarious, Madison!!


















I love this picture of madison! She's so goofy :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...