August 29, 2012

{Scream, Shrill, Girly Stuff!}

Ok, so scrapbooking and card making have been a part of my life since 2006.  Ethan was 3 months old when I started this adventure.  While the paper crafts have been shut in closets for years when I was busy having kids, and then brought out again in wide open spaces for me to craft.

We then moved, and also with that stayed the crafting buddies.  Upon moving I decided to sale Close to My Heart (thanks Rhonda!) The craft stuff went back into a closet, but this time it's organized and comes out often.  Do I miss my always open space to craft? Yes, Yes I do!

We joined a church and slowly but surely the crafting buddies came out of the cracks and I started a small group of girls willing to get together twice a month to scrap!

I'll admit we have tons of fun!
When I started selling CTMH I said I wouldn't really promote it unless it was a super awesome thing, and well, this classify's as a "really awesome thing"!

September is scrapbook month and because of this CTMH is selling a huge stamp set pack for $5 with a $35 order, yes you read that right!  So, those of you looking for a reason to order who haven't but been wanting to, now is your time!  It's an awesome deal, and I can't wait for September 1st to place my order!!  Below you can find a picture of the stamp set deal you get.


To place an online order and have it directly shipped to you go here.

While I plan to take pictures again, right now I'm doing a lot of crafting with papers and I'm liking it!  

And catching up on some books!  

Happy scrapping everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...