August 11, 2012

{A Little bit of paper crafts}

I've recently been making and scraping paper again, and it's been a ton of fun.  It feels good to be doing something that I love so much for those kiddo's I love!  I've also met a wonderful gal named Joyce who has been scrapping with me and is also a Close to My Heart consultant.  She mainly does cards and then blogs about them too!  You can find her blog here.  In following her blog I've been opened up to a whole new thing....

Card Challenges. Ha, what fun!!

Now I have yet another excuse to make cards, get my stuff out, and be creative.

Move aside orange chair, the craft stuff is going to stay out a little longer!
That's the chair that sits in our kitchen/crafting area.
I never thought I'd craft in the kitchen.
My next house is soooo going to have enough space to have a whole area for me to craft in!  You know like those cool loft spaces or attic type areas?
I'm sewing, crafting and making a huge mess all the time.  I just wish it wasn't in my kitchen!

So, I've decided that my crafting earns a little bit of space here on this blog.

Here are some recent cards that I have been making.



Sorry the backgrounds aren't that great.  Well, the pics aren't that great.  I just snapped them with my phone so I could quickly load them to facebook.  Next time I'll put a little more effort into the picture taking!

See photographers take crapy pictures too!

If you'd like instructions on either one of these cards let me know and I'll put it up here!

4 comments:

  1. These are cute Tiffany, I like the fun little hippo! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elephant and the hippo! That would make a beautiful baby card, too!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards, so glad you decided to start joining challenges! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos with your cute cards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...