September 17, 2012

Surf's Up

In crafting this weekend I decided that I would play along at Dynamic Duo's Challenge.  There color challenge this week is Lime and Black.   Ooooo fun!!!  There are a ton of Halloween entries, but I really wanted to do something different.  Lime reminds me of summer.  Summer reminds me of oceans, and oceans remind me of surfing.  (maybe because that's what people do here!) So while there is no sand on my card, I thought a silhouette of grass would suffice.





The green didn't turn out to look as lime as it really is in person.  Hmmm, do I retake it the photo?


Products Used for this card:
CTMH:  white card stock, dotty for you paper pack, kraft paper, and basic black card stock.  Stamp sets: surf's up, it's your day, and just chillin'.   Inks: coca and black

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, love the skinny surfboards. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great surfin card! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...