August 3, 2012

Now, I know what you're thinking....

I go to this ladies blog like everyday and she never posts but once a month, why am I going?


And I'm going to tell you this....

because this lady is amazing at what she does....being a mommy, photographer, scrapbooker...so be patient with me while I'm adding this blog thing back into my so called crazy life!




So, on today's list....
1. laundry....I might just get caught up!  I know it's amazing!!
2. finish painting April's room.  I've only been "working" on it for a couple of weeks...it needs to be done before I go crazy.
3. well, let's face it, anymore than number 1 & 2 and my head might explode.  I've got some amazing blogs planned so keep coming back to see what's going on in our little bit of life

Up coming blogs:  April's room remodel, our recent adventure to see some HUGE redwoods, and I will probably throw in some old things like beach fun!  Let's just pray my house stays clean, April's room gets finished, and laundry stays done(ish) so I can let myself blog, play with my kids, and work on rebranding my photography business!

Mostly the house staying clean.
Why am I type A?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...