August 9, 2011

{grab bag special} again!

Okay folks!! Even though I really would like more time for baby bumblebee to be the highlight of my blog...it's time to move on!

I once again have something for you all to fight over!!  Remember the first person to comment, hopefully without problems, will get this item.




This is a very cute summery purse.  It is more white.  I couldn't get my pics just right, but it is what it is.
The strap can snap off so you can choose to cary a cute cluch. The inside is navy blue and there are no stains anywhere on or in the purse.  It came from Target a few years ago.  I used it for just one summer, but once again is taking up space.

I love purses.  Wait no.  I LOVE purses!  But I only keep one tub and there is no more room for new ones in my tub and so more have got to find another shoulder to ride on!

Hope someone out there will love on my old purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...