May 31, 2011

{Esther} ~ a Bible study

Have you ever been pushed by the Lord to DO something??  Well, I recently have gotten the nudge loud and clear!

I'm so excited about this I just had to get it up ASAP!  I bought this Esther bible study this morning from Lifeway Christian books and can't wait to share it with my friends and followers here!



It all started on the 21st of May when we had Sterling's birthday party at the park.  There was a party going on down the road at another shelter Esther was apparently turning 60, since almost everyone from her party showed up at our Sterling's 4th birthday (blog coming soon).  Some people even stayed for a few min. on the out skirts of the party!  You'd think since you didn't recognize anyone you would think it wasn't the right party!  Oh well.

After the party was over and we went home, unloaded, and vegged for a bit my mom, sister, niece, and I headed out to do some scrub shopping for my sister's new job. While out shopping we came across yet another lady by the name of Esther!  That's when the gal who worked at the shop told me about the Bible study on the book of Esther by Beth Moore.  "Ok Lord, I will read the book of Esther!  I've gotten the message!"  I thought to myself.



I told the gals at my Knowing Mom's group that I was going to do a summer bible study if any of them were interested in it.  Not hearing from anyone, except for a few no's, I passed it off to another time.  Just this week I've had two of the gals ask me if I was going to do the summer bible study!  "Ok Lord, I'm going!!"  So, this morning after returning things that I didn't use or need to various stores I took my money and headed to buy my Esther book.



I look forward to a summer of getting to know such a empowered woman!  If you would like to join me on this adventure  please submit a time that works for you so I can best   with the other ladies.  I also look forward to sharing with you about Esther as a walk with God this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...