May 26, 2011

{Ryan & Nathan} ~ Portraits

Last Wednesday I met with Ryan and Nathan, and their mom Michelle.  Ryan and Nathan are twin boys who recently turned 14!  How much I say, "wouldn't it be nice to be _____ age again," I really don't think I'd like to be 14 again.  But I do have to say that Ryan & Nathan were fun to work with!  I definitely could see their personalities through this shoot.  These boys love football and basketball.  Nathan is a receiver while Ryan is the quarterback, and they love to hang with their friends.  Even though they said school is boring, which kid doesn't, they are excited to attend Blue Valley South West this coming fall.

These were some of my favorites from the shoot.  (Ryan - orange, Nathan - Blue)






Ryan and Nathan have a dog named pepper that joined us for a few pictures!  She was a great little dog, but did not like it when some bigger dogs came along the path for a walk.  In the end we got her to have some fun with the boys, and I got to capture some true smiles from them!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...