May 16, 2011

{Before & After} ~ office remodel

One week ago we finished a remodel that I've been wanting since starting photography.  We turned our once dining room, which sits at the front of our home, into my studio space for clients.  It took us almost a week to do, but now I have this beautiful space that I use.  Plus I love that the kids can watch t.v. while I work.  I do get way more done!!  I can also see them when they're playing outside, which is nice.

Our old space: the dining room.


Choosing colors.  What felt like an eternity standing in front of paint chips I finally decided on the grey and blue combo that I thought would work well with my black and white colors I wanted.  Here goes nothin'!!


Melissa came over to help with painting, kids, and moving a piano!  We did have fun I think!!  At least we listened to awesome music while doing it.  Brent finished the inside window framing, which turned out great.  After six long days of painting.  Four of which were painting just the trim, we finished.  





We just love our space, and I thought I would include a list of where the furniture came from for all you curious minds.

Desk:  World Market
Table and Easel: Hobby Lobby
Chair: Office Max
Lamp, Clock & Basket: Target 
Storage Containers: Wal-mart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...