February 22, 2013

{She's Smart}

Yet another card finished for challenges this week!  I have one more to complete, but I still have another week to do it!  Whew, I have a HUGE mess to clean up, and it has to happen fast because we have boy scouts at our house this weekend!!  (I don't think they want to scrapbook or make cards)  Can't wait to do Girl Scouts!!

OH, yes, I had made a card!

So far, this is one of my favorites!!  I did this one for the Mojo Monday Challenge.  It's a sketch, and I really, really like it!!

I used my favorite (most favorite) paper pack from CTMH, but just got a new stamp set from a SU friend, so I had to use it.  My Sis-in Law is getting ready to graduate hair school and I thought this would be a good one to send to her!
Add caption





So fun!

Ok, that's it for a few days.  I guess I'll put the paper, stamps, embossing folder, cricut machine, inks, markers, punches and everything else away!  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...