September 2, 2011

{baby bumblebee is here!}

A few weeks ago I took Amanda and Scott's family pictures with their two beautiful girls and baby bumblebee in her precious belly!  Well, baby bumblebee is HERE!  His name is Jacob, which by the way I love!  He was born August 26th in the wee hours of the morning!  He's so cute, and it's so hard to believe that my kids were that small and smaller!  It just doesn't seem possible!  The time goes way to fast.

Oh, yeah this is about Amanda!  

We had our last Bible study on Wednesday so afterward we took a few shots.  He was great for the first part and then woke up and he just didn't want to go back to sleep....

try, try again.  Saturday morning.  Hopefully I'll get a few more good shots. 

I'm rambling and all you want to see is the pictures.

So here they are...

not yet...

now, you think....should I put them here in this spot?

Ok fine!






























The stinker would only hold his head one way, no matter what we did!  It just went!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...