January 6, 2011

Some of my favorites!

Well, the Christmas season is over and I'm going to be packing up my holiday decorations this coming weekend.  (After a 6 year old's birthday party!) I thought before I would pack all these wonderful decorations away, I would share some of my favorite ones with you!






I love berry decorations and the cranberry color during the holiday and it clearly shows in my house!  I also love pine cones and rod iron decor.  Enjoy seeing my favorites.  They all have come from Target throughout the years!






I just love these new ornaments that I have bought for the Christmas tree next year!  I decided since I'm now 30 I would like my own ornaments instead of those that have been given to me from the poor college days!







And lastly, I made these really cute reindeer for my oldest son's Christmas party at school!  I just loved the idea that I got out of my scrapbook magazine!  Thanks to my husband who helped me make them because I didn't feel good and it was the night before the party!  We hope everyone had a great Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...