January 18, 2011

{A Fresh Look}

The other morning I had a dilemma!  I had too many baby socks and shoes in the top drawer of April's dresser, so I decided I should take care of this problem....

One thing led to another and this mommy decided to rearrange the entire room and add a small table for diapering needs!  What time did I decide to do this?  Well, nap time of course!  (All over socks!)

These next photos are the ones that were taken right before she was born and what her room basically still looked like!





Here is April's new room layout, and I (and the hubby) love it!  



April likes it too!  She was playing in her room this morning with her girl scout cookie in hand of course!  The pink pig in the chair is also her favorite animal!  She will cabbage on to any pig, but this one she nuzzles!  Too cute!


Even though she still needs a few things in her room, smiles AND cries are always present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...