January 8, 2011

#31 out of 101

#31 on my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days has been accomplished.  This list will be posted soon, it just not quite done, but I figured I'd better tell you all about it before it was forgotten about.   Today we held the birthday party for our son, Ethan, who turned 6 on the 5th of Jan.  Wow, I can't believe he's already 6!  Where did the time go??

We had some really good friends travel up from Wichita, who stay later than most everyone, but tonight most everyone stayed.  The men enjoyed playing the Wii with the kids, while the women gathered in the dinning room to put together some puzzles.  I normally like to do the 1,000 piece ones, but these were super cute in the store and I just couldn't resist to buy them.  300 pieces is all they were, but the Minnie Mouse one took a couple of hours to accomplish it was WAY more difficult than we thought it was going to me since the Mickey one only took about 45 min.  I thought they turned out great!  Maybe I'll put them together again soon and glue them. I've got three more to do that I've bought.  A Donald duck, Minnie and Mickey in france,  and a world's smallest puzzle.  The pieces are the size of a finger nail! I'm super excited for that one, but I think I'll wait until we don't have a kitten to bat them all around!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...