November 28, 2010

Michael and Angela's Family

Last Sunday, (yes this is just a little late)  I met up with Michael and Angela and their four boys!  Zach, Jeremy, Jacob and Joseph, who I will forever call Joshua.  I guess he just looked like a Josh to me!  One would think that with my teaching background I would get names, but hey, I guess we can't always be perfect!  


We headed to this fun Olathe park, on that very grey and cloudy day, where we had some amazing fun! We started out by a small waterfall and open rock area that had some great leaves on the trees that went with boy's sweaters!

All the boys wanted to do was play with these rocks!

We also found some cool graffiti and a dock, which created some of my favorite pictures from the day.  
I'm not sure if the boys enjoyed looking at themselves or really wondered what was down there!

Across the lake we found this really cool house, which at one time looked like it was a house!  It's all boarded up now, but still left for tons of exploring.  There was an outdoor fireplace and what looked like a boat hitch by the lake.  Just makes you wonder!  But this little one stole my heart while we were there.

And in the end we all had fun!


Super cute!
You can always tell when you find a great family.  Every time I turned around these boys were hugging on each other.  Yes, I think it was true brotherly love!  Thanks Michael and Angela for letting me capture some family moments that hadn't been done in oh-so-long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...