November 22, 2010

Family Pictures

As I'm sure most of you saw our family pics on facebook, but for those of you that strictly follow the blog I figured I'd better put them here too!

On Friday we headed out to a small, but very useful park in Olathe where we took several family pictures.  Even though this is my husbands family, they are awesome!  This picture includes my sister and brother-in-laws, my mother and father-in-laws, my wonderful hubby,  (He's the blond haired one) and our children.  Ethan the oldest, who obviously didn't want anything to do with the picture.  Sterling, our goofy middle kiddo, and April, the baby sissy who is about to be one!  Which I can't believe this.  I no longer have babies in my house. Somedays this is very sad to me, but for the most part we are looking forward to the fun things that we get to do with the kids!  No more being up at all hours of the night, no more diapers, being able to buckle ourselves, oh and the VACATIONS that come in our future!  No more taking the stroller, booster seat, baby food, pack-in-play, etc.  I look forward to these less cluttered days, but I think I will forever miss the sweetness a new baby brings!

this one was my favorite

It was a very nice day at the park, the boys got to play, pictures got taken, and afterwards we went over to my in-laws house to feast our Thanksgiving together!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...