November 18, 2010

Kayla's Day

On Sunday afternoon, I met one of the most adorable girls I've met in a long time. I say girl, but she is clearly getting ready to embark on a new stage in life!  



 Kayla is a very warm hearted person, and I could tell in the first 30 sec. I met her.  She was born in Iowa and plans to attend college there, where her parents went, isn't that cute?  She has two younger sisters, which I'm sure she is excited to adventure away from, at least for awhile.


We had a great day at Ernie Miller Nature Center, one of my favorite spots to shoot.  It was truly an adventure! And I love it when I find something new...



...like this fun tipi out of sticks! We had a blast in this.

This barn was an awesome end to our shoot, since I learned that Kayla loves her country music.  I can't wait to get together with her and her mom (and who ever else she wants!) to see the rest of their pictures.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...