February 9, 2011

{my sweet Livie}

This past Saturday,  I woke up physiqued about a baby shoot, but come to find out the gal had to cancel.  While this didn't end up working out for the person intended for, I took the opportunity and called my best friend, Tara, to take pictures of her youngest.  She just told me last week that she wanted to have some new pictures of Olivia done, and since I had drug a ton of photography stuff up already we took advantage of it and had a blast.  Apparently she needed an update on the wall, since her other three kids had recent pictures and the one of Olivia was from when she was 1!  Olivia turns 4 this week so it was great timing.

This pillow was one of my new finds.  I just love how girly it is and the color is so soft!



Olivia is so optimistic and cute, not to mention super tiny for her age! I think she only weighs 25 pounds!!  We spent the shoot trying to get "real"smiles from this girl....I think I managed to capture a few.  But if you look closely you can laugh at the expressions on Olivia's face!  We were cracking up while doing the shoot!!



She enjoyed feeling pretty~except for when we had to take the Cheez-its away because it was time to take more pictures.  Her face lit up though when we put on her dazzling, green dress.  I love little girls at this age when they get to do something extra special!  I bought this coat and dress a LONG time ago, just waiting for Olivia to grow into it!!  The dress is a 5T and super huge on her, while the coat is 24 months, it is big for a 24 month, I can't even imagine putting April in it next year when she would be in that size!



These next ones are my favorite...




Thanks Tara for letting me capture Olivia at 4!  I'm glad it worked out for us to get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...