February 3, 2011

{Fab Five}


Welcome everyone to the NEW blogging story.  Every so often I will blog about my favorite/fabulous five things at the current time.  A brief highlight is above for those of you who don't want to read in depth.  While it's a very short blog, some of you just like the pictures!


First up this time is this wonderful coffee!  Angela, one of my really great friends in Wichita, bought me this bag of coffee as part of my Christmas this year.  People who know me really well know that I like my coffee!  I got a ton for Christmas, and that's OK with me!  This one stands out though.  While I like to doctor my coffee with cream and sugar, this one doesn't even need the cream.  It's very smooth like a melted caramel in your mouth!  Thanks Ang!!  




Second on the list are these amazing True Life colors by Crayola.  Who doesn't love a Crayola crown or marker!  I love to color with my kids and they love to color too!  These ones are really fun they twist up and down, which is a great feature, and they are tri colored all within the same family of color!  They really look amazing when you color with them!  Remember when you were a kid and opening that brand new box of crayons?  Just the smell brings back the wonderful memory!



Ahhh, Netflix....We have just recently canceled our U-Verse subscription.  It just got way too expensive.  We have now switched to Netflix and Hulu Plus for a fraction of the price.  I love it!!  We have the streaming video over our new t.v. and through our Wii on our other t.v.  plus, all the videos you can watch.  And for a fraction of the cost!  We thought Red Box was awesome, but sometimes we'd forget to take the movie back and end up with 7,8,9 dollars in fees.  I pay that for a month of this and get all that I want!!  


So last spring when my camera and c.d. were stolen out of my car my hubby bought my and iPod Touch for my birthday. (What a wonderful man!) I love, LOVE, LOVE  iTunes!!!  One it's so easy for all the mac users and it's nice to only buy one song off a play list! Thanks Santa for sticking this one in my stocking!


And lastly, those wonderful Girl Scout cookies!  I do love thin mints so much that I think I could eat the whole box in a sitting, but I won't.  My father-in-law showed me the love of them frozen, which makes them like 10 times better!  Well, since this year we started Weight Watchers we only ordered one box!  Yes, you read right, ONE box.  Well, they're still here, I only eat 3 at a time if I feel the need to have them.  3 points for 4 cookies, so I use them for those desperate moments.

Well everyone, I hope you have enjoyed this little series that I'm starting and learned something more about me.  You should try something on it today, and let me know what YOU think!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Just goes to show how much we have in common! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like the coffee so much, I will have to get some myself. I love Netflix too! And now I want some of those cool crayons! Thanks for sharing! Miss you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...