March 15, 2012

{B.Y.O.B}

Heartland Community Church.  Lightbox.  Inspiration.  Sanity.

These are the things that have given me this next topic.... And I LOVE it!

Our church, Heartland, has this amazing courtyard thing in the middle of the church that's called the lightbox.  Before we moved they decided to take white board markers and let people write on the windows of the courtyard.

It was amazing, tearful, gutsy, and I loved it!  They then took these writings and created a series.
It was amazing, tearful, gutsy, and I loved it!

Months later...
I needed something more in my life besides the normal.  So, I decided to open my Bible daily and find a scripture that reflected myself, my day, my lord.  I take the scripture jot it down in a notebook along with a small journal about why this scripture is my choice.  I then write the scripture on my back sliding glass door, which is huge, so that I can see them everyday, see where the Lord has taken me and what He has provided for me.

It's been amazing, tearful, gutsy, and I'm loving it.  

So, I'm inviting you to join in my adventure with me...


B.Y.O.B.
Bring Your Own Bible
Don't forget to leave your journey notes here!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...