March 11, 2011

{ A girls night out}

Ok, so it's been awhile since I've blogged, but I have had s busy time lately and getting to the computer to do anything seemed impossible!  It's long over due that I contribute to the blogging world and tell you all about the wonderful time I had a couple of weeks ago.

Us girls from the "pink" table at Knowing MOM'S (knowing myself, others, and my Saviour) got together for a little evening out on the town!  We decided we needed to do something without our children and get to know each other some more.  We all met up at the college church and scrunched into Deb's car!  (It really wasn't that bad!) She was so kind to drive us all up to the Plaza where we dined at the Melting Pot.  Let's just say YUM!! Apparently they have a happy hour from 4-6 Sunday-Friday.  $5 for cheese, $5 for chocolate, and even some cheaper drinks available.







 I had a very yummy raspberry Martini. We ordered two cheeses and two chocolates; cheddar and spinach/artichoke & truffle and peanut butter chocolate.  It was super good!!


After dinner we decided to do a group picture!  Not taken by me, but it was fun to have this group shot!!

from left to right and back to front: Deb, Tara, Meg, Shanta, Amiee,Gay, and myself



It was great to chat with all the other gals and to talk about things we wouldn't get to chat about at knowing mom's.  We are so blessed to have wonderful women at our table!  Hopefully we get together over the summer when Knowing Mom's takes a break!  Thanks "pink ladies" for a great time!

On the walk back to the car I snapped a few pictures.



Can't wait to go again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...